Saturday, August 18, 2012

Start of the Long Weekend

And I welcomed it by enjoying a hot Japanese meal from Tonkatsuya and sleeping at 9 in the evening! Hermit alert!

Then at 5 in the morning, the sight of these piled boxes made me smile.



My favorite pairs of shoes are inside. My 4-year old platforms from Brazilian shoe-maker Schutz. Jane of Sea of Shoes recently signed up as an ambassador. They're pretty, comfortable and reasonably-priced. Then there's the Franco Sarto red wedges which I wear when I like to accessorize my plain white and beige get-up, my Charles and Keith stacked camel pumps. Neither centrifugal nor positive displayment. Geek joke! Then there's the ever comfortable and trusty Nike trainers.

Yeah, I am guilty for admiring shoes and bags. I don't own "it" shoes because I can't afford them but each pair I buy is something well-thought of and something that I can still wear 5 years down the road. You got it right, my pairs of shoes last that long and even beyond.

I'd like to end this post with the cutest puncher



None of the shoes in the box are coming with me this long weekend. I have my trusty Zara ballet flats and Payless thong sandals to keep me company. They're also years old.

Heels are a disaster on walking trips.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...