Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Daily Travel Report

Today, I decided to be the coolest person on the planet by conquering this monster of a roller coaster.


I believe I looked this cool.


But most likely, I had this silly face while screaming my heart out with every twist and turn.


It's not for the faint of heart. It accelerates lightning fast and it even does the 360 degree roll - the "Cylon" track of the ride.


Notice the expression on their faces.

We took the " Human" track. The first ascent heaved my stomach but after realizing that there' no way I can get out of this ride in a minute or so ... I decided to let go, quit fighting the forces and released the tension by screaming. It worked! I enjoyed every second of the exhilarating ride.

So now I scraped my throat from screaming silly and can't utter a word.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...