Sunday, August 19, 2012

Interesting Things Today

The colorful Lamborghinis plying the shopping district.



I don't often see a Lambo where I come from, much more in different colors.

Godiva chocolate elixir in Dark Chocolate Decadence.




This is happiness in a cup. It tastes very chocolatey without being too thick or too flavorful. It's worth the splurge.

The famous Ikea meatballs!




It's not just a hype. It really tastes great. The flavor is very meaty while the texture is that of finely ground pork and beef, you can't see nor taste the extenders.

This trip is turning into one major foodtrip.I shall soon see if the kilometers of walking is able to offset the calories in take.

My legs are demanding a massage.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...