Wednesday, July 11, 2012

1 Corinthians 13

These verses from the bible never grow old and if I forget how to love, I always go back to this chapter.

If I could speak all the human and angelic tongues, but had no love, I would only be sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. If I had the gift of prophecy, knowing secret things with all kinds of knowledge, and had faith great enough to remove mountains, but had no love, I would be nothing. If I gave everything I had to the poor, and even give up my body to be burned, if I am without love, it would be of no value to me.

Love is patient, kind, without envy. It is not boastful or arrogant. It is not ill-mannered nor does it seek its own interest. Love overcomes anger and forgets offenses. It does not take delight in wrong but rejoices in truth. Love excuses everything, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 

Romantic love is a commitment to make each passing day a fairy tale experience for your partner, no matter what the circumstance is.  I am blessed that I am with someone who believes in the same thing. And we've done a lot of "the works" to make each other feel special.

And let me share one of our  "kilig moves"

With the golden ratio. You got it right, his favorite number is the golden ratio. 


Don't ask.

16 on his basketball jersey.


My favorite number.

I thank God for the gift of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...