Sunday, August 14, 2011

'Pag Ako Kinasal: Kate Moss Wedding

I want the ceremony to be a in small church, by the countryside



I won't have a huge number of attendants


But I will hire Mario Testino as my wedding photographer. Before you shout "Ambisyosa" Cut me some slack, "Libre mangarap!"


So that the photos will come out real


And dreamy


All at the same time



Plus my friends will look this gorgeous


So Vogue



I hardly call this a loving gaze of a newly-wed, though.

Hats off to Mrs. Jamie Hince (Kate Moss) and Mario Testino, this is definitely one beautiful wedding (and really beautiful photos), very real but definitely Vogue-worthy.

Catch the whole set on American Vogue September issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...