Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pure Porcelain

In my last trip to the nail salon, I was in the mood to paint my nails in neutral, creamy shade I usually prefer. I contemplated among my favorite Bonbon, everyone's favorite Country Club Khaki and Pure Porcelain.

Since I haven't tried this shade yet, I opted for Pure Porcelain.


After application, it came out white and provided a good contrast to my brown skin color. The manicurist put three coats and I find it too thick. Two coats would have been sufficient. 


After a few days, it started to turn baby pink. This is best for fair-skinned and dark individuals. I am medium-toned and it comes out like a clerical white-out. White is not for me, although I like its creamy, smooth texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...