Sunday, April 15, 2012

I Don't Believe in Make-Up: Kiehl's Line Reducing Eye Brightening Concentrate

In one of my trips to Kiehl's Glorietta 5, the staff was kind enough to give me several samplers of moisturizers and eye creams. He handed me 4 packs of Line Reducing Eye Brightening Concentrate enough to last me for 3 months!



The great thing about eye creams, they are pretty expensive but they last eons. You don't really need a lot to maintain a healthy looking peepers.

According to Kiehl's, the eyecream is formulated to improve the look of the delicate eye area with a potent concentration of Pure Vitamin C 10.5%, known for its affinity with skin and powerful ability to improve the appearance of ageing skin. While Haloxyl, a new-patented ingredient, strengthens, soothes and brightens the eye area helping to eliminate dark circles. 

How do I find it?

Let's start with my needs, I have perennial eyebags, the two never go away. 


It doesn't help as well that I only get 6 hours of sleep each night, I look fresh if I get 7.5 hours of sleep. Lastly, I don't want my skin to prematurely age.

After 2 months of application I am happy to report that the eye cream works for me!

Meaning, the circles are noticeably brighter hence if I only slept for 5 hours, it doesn't look as dark. The puffiness is still there though. Secondly, the eye area also looks fresher. I say the haloxyl works for me. I rate this second to Abyssine cream and not yet sure if this is better than the Avocado Eye cream, all by Kiehl's.


I haven't checked how much it is in the local store but the website says USD 41 for a 0.15 oz. 

Please try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...