Monday, April 30, 2012

The Avengers: The "Pagpapana" Continues

I braved the opening weekend rush to watch Avengers and true to the worldwide hype, all cinemas at Power Plant had "All Seats Taken" plastered on the screen last Saturday. 

Ganyan kami sa Makati. We were able to catch the film the next day. 


Avengers is very entertaining, owing to extremely witty lines and Iron Man's narcissistic antics. 


Case in point:

Iron Man: No offense, but I don't play well with others.
Captain America: Big man, in a suit of armour... take away , what are you? 
Iron Man: Uh... genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist...

*Thor laughs*

It's all about him!

One thing I can't help but notice is Hawkeye's archery skill. Bow is now Hollywood's choice of weapon. I blame Legolas for starting the trend.


How about pitting these 3 in survival battle ala Hunger Games? Sounds interesting.

Black widow exudes hotness that makes strong, kick-ass women desirable... extremely desirable.


Then there's Hulk and his "moment" with Loki. This is a winner.


Can I say Mark Ruffalo's portrayal of the doctor is cute. Geeks for the win!


From a non-Marvel fan perspective, this could be my best movie in a year. Person A briefed me on the next installment: Thanos's possible foray into the movie. He spent two days educating me on the villain.

 

I can't remember a single thing except that the jewels will make a lovely statement necklace.

I told 'ya, I am not a superhero fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...