Tuesday, April 3, 2012

On Our Way to the Potters

This afternoon, Person A and I took a leisurely walk to the stoneware potters.

Two dogs were so happy to meet us along the way. They're probably waiting for their owners. 


Although I did not get to pick oranges at the orchard, we chanced upon somebody's ponkan tree.I am so tempted to pick the overripe fruits myself, good thing it was high up... beyond my reach.


Beyond the potter's workshop is an authentic Igorot house - the Sagada kind. Never mistake it for the Ifugao type, you will get the locals offended.


The Potter with a perfect English accent. Everyone in Sagada has an excellent command of the English language.


Stoneware for glazing.


Just before sunset, we arrived in the inn and can't help but take a snap of this lilac bloom.


How I wish I took all these photos. Save for the ponkan, all the photos are Person A's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...