Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ich scho Schticky

As the advertisement goes "I am a Dove Girl and I love it!" I agree with this line as shared in this blogpost. I also shared with you my lotion addiction. I am still on a quest finding that perfect lotion: leaves skin smooth and silky at a grocery price. About Php 0.75/mL. I do have my preferences but they come at a this-better-work-or-else price aka mamumulubi-na-ako-nito price: Loccitane and Kiehl's.

Among the body creams I tried, Nivea fits my category of perfect lotion.


It leaves my skin smooth without going over budget. Last month, I tried Dove Go Fresh body lotion and it works! It's perfect. 


Now you can get that skin tingling, just got out of the shower feeling to stay with you, thanks to Dove go fresh Nourishing Body Lotion. With menthol & a refreshing cucumber and green tea scent, it leaves your skin thoroughly nourished & revitalised from morning to night.

My skin feels silky, smells fresh, not sticky and the price is within the set range. I now have 2 go-to lotions!

Inspired by the find, I tried the other variant, Dove Indulgent Nourishment Body Lotion with Shea Butter.


Nourishing your skin has never felt so good. Dove Indulgent Nourishment Body Lotion is a rich blend of nourishing cream & shea butter extract that melts into your skin, enveloping all your senses. Turn your daily care routine into a daily treat.

It's so sticky! I applied the lotion this morning and at 7:59 PM, my skin still feels sticky. This won't work especially in our humid environment. 

Lesson learned.  Will go back to the green variant.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...