Saturday, October 6, 2012

Catch Up Weekend

Breakfast today... at 7 in the morning. 


Yummy Guinobatan longganisa. Compared to Vigan and Lucban longganisa, this local ground meat delicacy is smaller but with less oil and spiced with garlic. If you are in Bicol (Albay, specifically) please try to order.

To add, I had this gorgeous view while enjoying the longganisa with friends. I enjoyed the Guinobatan longganisa at Legazpi Airport while waiting for my flight back home. For PhP 100, you can enjoy longganisa, egg, fried rice and instant coffee. 


Majestic Mayon finally revealed itself to me. Street talk has it that if the volcano is covered with clouds on your first visit, it means that the mountain doesn't welcome you. Well, when I arrived Thursday morning, the peak was shrouded but the base with its lava gorges presented itself so I am claiming that Magayon is half welcoming me! The stratovolcano cone is perfect (it's the world's most perfect cone, anyway) and can I add breath-taking? I'm coming back to see you closer and hopefully ascend your slopes. Located in Legazpi, Albay, it is the most active Philippine volcano having erupted 48 times in the past 400 years.


Awesome.

When I got home and yearning for my bed (I slept for 2 hours! Good times -(",)-*wink* ), the little guy surprised me, hours before he's expected. 


You're home, I missed you terribly! I am most excited to catch up with the person who sneaked you in, Sweetie. -(",)-*wink* Yikee!

With that, I should be logging in some sleep, I still have an activity-filled weekend ahead. 

Cheers to awesome weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...