Sunday, October 28, 2012

Chismosa: October Issue

My first magazine purchase for October: Yes! November issue. A far cry from the four magazines last month. Yay!



I wanna see Ogie and Michelle's girls.



Magaganda!



I want to take a look at MVP's Hong Kong home .



He even showed his closet. I wonder why he's opening his home to a showbiz magazine...

And of course, I can't resist the latest chismis about John Lloyd!!!



Angelica seems like a nice girl, in spite of the what you see, what you get behavior.

And speaking of November, I joined the Trick or Treat happening in the mall and would like to present my loot.


Treat for the self-esteem and trick for the budget.

Financial management fail. Must work hard the entire year this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...