Saturday, October 27, 2012

I Don't Believe in Make-Up: Shiseido White Lucent Eye Treatment

Since Shiseido's Skincare line works great on my skin, I tried one of their eye treatment creams to see if it can manage my perennial dark circles. In this I Don't Believe in Make-Up series, I tried a bottle of Shiseido's White Lucent Brightening Eye Treatment (~ PhP 1950).



A highly-moisturizing anti-dark circle eye treatment that addresses both melanin formation and poor local microcirculation—two major causes of dark circles. Brings a brighter, more vibrant appearance to eye areas. Formulated with Dark Circle Targeting Complex which reduces melanin while diminishing the appearance of melanin pigments.

The cream is thick and feels like it richly moisturizes my undereye area. It is also in a pumped container, minimizing bacterial contamination and reaction with the atmosphere. After consuming a 15-mL bottle,  I can say that it probably minimizes dark circles and I don't have crow's feet yet. Although, just like all eye treatment I've used, when I lack sleep it does little to salvage my vampire-ish look. I still need to use another bottle to see if I really do like this.


I am so sorry for the poor photo quality. My camera died a natural death last week and I am working on getting a replacement. Hopefully in the next 2 weeks.

The good thing is Oprah seems like a fan.

Shiseido takes a three-pronged approach to treating dark circles. Vitamins C and E stimulate circulation (to help diminish shadows), beech-tree-shoot extract promotes collagen production, and a luminizing powder instantly makes the skin look more radiant.

Shiseido has a periodic weekend sale when you can get the items 15% off the price. Kiehl's has a weekend sale currently happening. If you want to take advantage of this opportunity, have your number listed in the store's customer events list (or something like that)


Shiseido
Powerplant Mall
Glorietta 4, Greenbelt 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...