Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I Don't Believe in Make-Up: Dove Soap

I've been using Dove soap since the time I realize that I want great skin. Great meaning smooth, healthy-looking and silky skin. Nothing like waking up on a non-busy day taking a second - feeling smooth silky skin. -(",)-*wink*


Using a non-drying soap is the cheapest way to take care of your skin. Couple it with healthy diet, home scrub once a week and moisturize with lotion ... voila, invasive and expensive spa treatments unnecessary. 

Although it's slimy during bath time, once you dry yourself, you instantly get moisturized feel without the taut  skin that most soaps give. I've been enjoying Dove for more than 10 years! I am a certified Dove girl. I even seriously considered working for the company that manufactures Dove because I want endless supply of Dove products.


I tried the newly-released shampoo and conditioner but I wasn't as satisfied as the soap. I am not particular with shampoos but I am discerning with conditioners. The conditioner weighs down my hair which I prefer to feel light and soft. 

I am excited to try the intensive moisturizer though, I do home-made pampering. 


Much cheaper than going for a regular run to the salon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...