Sunday, June 3, 2012

Call Me, Maybe?

If 2011 is defined by Adele's Someone Like You, the soundtrack of 2012 is dominated by Gotye's Somebody That I Used to Know. And if I have to choose the LSS of the year, I have to award it to Carly Rae Jepsen's Call Me Maybe.

Admit it, the song is too catchy that it keeps playing in your head 24/7.

Here are 2 interesting takes on our songs for the year. 

Somebody That I Used To Know choreographed by Anthony Lee


Although Solenn, Georgina, Anne, Liz and Bea has a viral video of Call Me Maybe, I still like the Biebs and Selena's take on the song


*With a hand on hip, makes a phone call sign and nods head* 

Hey, I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So call me, maybe?

I am tempted to post a video of "Hot Problems" that would put Rebecca Black's Friday to shame but let's not go there.

That would be too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...