Saturday, September 8, 2012

Chismosa

I bought my third magazine this month


because of this article on page 72. 


When I started following blogs in 2007/2008, I came across this issue but up to now, I don't know the entire story. I heard it involves credit card fraud.


Chuvaness, one of the people interviewed, shared the "why" on airing her side

I used to follow the boy but I realized his style doesn't work for me and I can't afford the bags he model, anyway... so I moved on to blogs that interest me more. 

Nonetheless, this may be a juicy tell all.


I'll indulge the chismosa in me tonight.

Update: I finished reading the article and this has more fact on his background than most articles you'll find online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...