Monday, April 11, 2011

By the Swan River

I laced up my running shoes after "office" to keep up with my 3-month fitness goal.

I ran along the Swan River, which is named after the famous black swans in the area.


















It was a bit cold and it rained so good thing I had my trusty windbreaker.

Along the way, I passed by the Bell Tower, which makes a lovely sound every hour.



The old port



Went to the edge of the river and found this jetty



And the rowing clubhouse



As I went along the trail, this was my view



There is also a bike trail where bikes literally race by




Yes, there are water stations along the path. Don't you love it?


However, the higlight of my night is coming across this group of black swans


Quite different from this black swan



Still very pretty.

I might follow the same trail tomorrw, just to see them in daylight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...