Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Scottish Boy Who Stole My Heart

Last night, I made friends with the cutest Scottish boy I know.

Ain't this the best work-week ender?



The thing with kids, as long as you've got a pen, paper or a good story to tell, you can easily win them over. Try it, it works!

I made him paper airplaneS (he wants a hundred!) which kept him busy while the adults played games. 

Apart from being so cute, he shakes hands with the gentlemen and hugs the ladies upon bidding goodbye.


I got an extra high-five for making his paper airplanes.

I was this happy by the end of the night.


Why do kids never fail to make you smile and go awwww...?

Warning: What follows may contain content overloaded with cuteness.

In a stroller



At the sidelines during a street parade



Curious about a street performer



On a school trip at the Louvre



Anticipating Minnie Mouse



Sheer happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...