Sunday, December 9, 2012

Down Right Red

You know it's the season of festivities, parties and weddings. Case in point, in a span of 10 days, I am attending at least 4 parties and it's always good that your nails are ready to strut their stuff. So, I decided to paint my toe nails in festive red. 


Orly's Down Right Red


It was a toss up between neutral brown and soft pink hues but I decided to rock red nails because it is generally a flexible color that goes well with any footwear and outfit.


It's a very lively shade of red, perfect for the Christmas season. It reminds me of cherry tomatoes. This might be a tricky shade to wear and may work best for fairer skin. I love it and I'll choose this again if I am in the mood for bright red nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...