Sunday, December 9, 2012

Brighter Than Sunshine

Please allow me to share my bouquet of flower early this evening


A bunch of yellow and red tulips! 


Tulips are flowers from bulbous plant of the genus Tulipa. Its centre of diversity is in the Pamir, Hindu Kush and Tien Shan mountain. Surprising? During the Ottoman Empire, it became very popular and was seen as a symbol of abundance and indulgence.

It smelled wintery heavenly when it was given to me. The colors are so bright, especially the yellow! It comes with 2 curious packets


As I understand it, it's to preserve the flowers longer.


This is a good idea for flower shops to give this out with every purchase.

The picture doesn't do justice to how lovely they are on my table. I can't help but smile every time I look at them. Brighter than sunshine, indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...