Sunday, December 30, 2012

Davao in December


This was my view while having dinner last night.

 

With my favorite-est person in the whole, wide world.


The past 3 days, we were in Davao, where I spent 4 of my teenage years. Another thing we love doing, having Starbucks where there's one!


As they say, you haven’t been to Davao if you haven’t tried any Durian delicacy. Ours were coffee and durian mousse. The mousse tastes great.


I attended my high school 10th year reunion so I flew from Dipolog and met up with Person A, who's a first-timer in Davao.


Tried to drop by my alma mater.


Paid the Monkey-eating eagles a visit.


I love these birds! They're so huge at 3ft tall and very regal. Only bird with blue eyes and they only mate with one partner in their lifetime.

While we're on the topic, let me share with you the best photobomber in this trip. Kindly take note of the expression of the girl to our right. 


The eagle seemed unfazed but the lady's look is something else.

How we wish we can spend a day more, hopefully we can come back sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...