Saturday, January 28, 2012

Philippine Hot Air Balloon Fiesta

Over the upcoming Valentine weekend, I will live my "Up" dream. One of the best movies. Ever. 

I won two tickets for the 2012 Philippine Hot Air Balloon from Caltex! Yay! Super Yay! Give it a try by clicking the previous link. Sixty winners will be drawn. About 40 winners had been announced.

That's my name right there! Lovely, I can't remember winning nice things save for a DVD player which I gave to my Mom. The Balloon Fiesta hopes to fuel the passion of flying to help move the aviation industry forward. It also hopes to create jobs through Tourism. It will be held at the Omni Aviation Complex, Clark, Pampanga from February 9 to 12. Entry to the event costs PhP 200. For the schedule of activities, kindly refer to this site. Anton Diaz of Our Awesome Planet is organizing an Ultimate Hot Air Balloon Fiesta and Food Tour on February 11. You may want to check it out. Personally, I am doing a DIY itinerary because I've always been a DIY girl.

I will leave you with some interesting facts about the event.

via

Picture from Caltex.

http://tiny99.com/897562">Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...