Saturday, January 14, 2012

Flowers of the Night

I and a group of 16 friends capped off the work-week with a dinner at Marcia Adams. The place is exactly how I remember it.



Neil Adams is very gracious, the garden is blooming with flowers, the restaurant still takes my breath away with its rustic charm and oh, the flowers are gorgeous.



Oh, so gorgeous bursting in different colors



There's a huge bundle of baby's breath and another white flower in a wicker basket



White and yellow mums on the table top



A burst of yellow on a steel stand



Alstroemerias all over the hallway



And a bunch of white roses in a tin can by the window. My favorite.



It was a lovely, cold, fun evening to start the year. Thanks for having me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...