Thursday, October 27, 2011

Under the Weather

I am kinda feeling under the weather: runny nose, headache, the works.

So to compensate I opened Photo Booth and amused myself with some shots.



It's been a while since I did some "camwhoring".

I chanced upon 3 mood enhancers:

1. Kenneth Cobonpue, Budji Layug and  Royal Pineda's Proposed Terminal 1 Design.



This is definitely way better than the World's Worst Airport.  I say go for it!

2. Coke's White Can for Christmas.


In a project called Arctic Home, Coke will release 1.4 billion white soft-drink cans to raise money to protect the Arctic by managing 500,000 square miles of territory to provide a home for polar bears.

I want one.

3. Lastly, for you who are Angry Birds fans, this should make you laugh.


Have a restful night.

Stay Healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...