Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Weekend Report

I am starting to realize that I am indeed busy. I used to have all the time in the world to blog but lately I have a lot of random things in mind that I'd like to share but I simply can't sit down and write it all. In fact, I used to sit for hours just to stalk everyone on Facebook but lately, 5 minutes on FB twice a day is a luxury. Nonetheless, I am happy how I spend my time: exercise, fixing my new place, wedding planning and establishing relationships. 

Not complaining at all. 

Because my mind is all over the place, allow me to share random things that happened over the weekend and some pictures I discovered in iPhoto while looking for some pictures to put on my picture wall. 

When I arrived home last Friday night, this was the view from my window. 


The noisiest political rally ever. Sound system greater than 85 decibels, like industrial noise hazard alert and entertainment ala J.Lo that's nowhere near J.Lo.  

Made me wonder will my building be subjected to this until election is over? 

It was my perfect cue to head to the spa and get that much needed massage that I owe the move out partner. He was the best move out partner ever: driver, kargador, interior designer, cook, etc so the least I can do is treat him to a more than decent massage.

Here's Miss Pointy Toes while the massage room is being prepared. 


She also enjoyed the most heavenly red dates tea. I tell you it's sweet, hot and very calming. I like it more than your regular green tea. Perfect anytime of the day.


Come Saturday, to reward ourselves after meeting with a wedding partner (supplier), we headed to Moonleaf and made use of the community board.


Person A posted this. Plug shamelessly lang ang peg.


Then Sunday, I had a date with this very smart, little guy.


Scratch that! He had 6 gorgeous dates in Tagaytay that day. He requested us girls to draw him a mouse and this is what we came up with:


Girl #1's mouse


Girl #1's second attempt at a mouse


Girl #2's attempt to draw a Mickey Mouse


To refresh your memory, this is Mickey Mouse


Mukhang wala kaming mga talent!

And I'd like to end this post with an interesting photo that I browsed  in iPhoto. The photo on the left was taken 3 years ago and the photo on your right is a recent one.


Uh-huh! I was 15-20 lbs heavier some time ago. Not good. Exercise and proper diet are the key. As shared here, I took charge of my body, ran 5 kms 3-4 days a week, abstained from red meat, minimized dessert and survived on rabbit food for dinner. '

Another important thing, it's not a fad. It's a lifestyle. These days, I still watch what I eat, I do cardio 2-3 times a week and I am serious on Yoga for core strengthening and toning twice a week. I feel much healthier  3 years into my attempt at a healthy lifestyle.

With that, may we all have a healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...