Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Am Such A Disaster: The Hunger Games

I had my Sunday lined up to do some income-generating activities (read: work).

However, when I started leafing the pages of this book



I was instantly hooked.

I spent 6 full hours in bed while Manila is being pounded by the nasty "Bebeng" rain. My worst record was the whole weekend (Friday night til Sunday night) spent finishing a book. I subsisted on food deliveries.

This reminds me that long before I watched television, surfed the internet and got consumed blog walking, my first love has been reading.

As for the "Hunger Games", it's a good one: light and entertaining.

In a tweener/teenager kind of way.

Definitely not rocket science.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...