Sunday, February 20, 2011

Time Magazine features Ilocos

I am excited that one of my favorite places up north (I surely love every place I've been to) is featured in Time Magazine.

Please click here for link.

Here are 5 reasons why I want to go back to Ilocos. With sights reminiscent of the spanish-era and natural spots along the way, I prefer to make the long drive rather than take the plane.

Paoay Church's grandeur.





The size is breath-taking and the church, I believe, is a baroque and gothic structure.


Vigan's cobblestones street.





Giant Bangui Windmills.





Don't get fooled, they're as tall as a medium-sized building. It's clean energy, saves the environment.

Pagudpud.





I don't recommend swimming at Saud beach but it sure does have a lovely sunset.

These things and places:


Cape Bojeador
Patapat Viaduct
Bagnet


P.S. It's been 3 years since I visited Ilocos. I am just reminiscing and I want to go back to document how lovely the place is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...