Sunday, November 20, 2011

Down and Out

I was silent the whole week. I need to earn money so Maybe She's That Girl has to take a back seat to my day job. Meet the wonderful people I was with the whole week. The 2 other teams are also as awesome.


Project case was intense. Work hours were cuh-razy. Food was extremely spicy and we all went home thinking it was one of the best experience we had. I gained friends from at least 5 countries, so who am I to complain?

My accommodation has a curious pole in the living room. Are we thinking of the same thing?


Had some downtime last Sunday and took a walk around the camp, this is a lovely pedestrian lane.



Walking around in my trainers was just an excuse to head to the commissary to buy a Magnum


Selecta should start selling this wonderful ice cream bar in the Philippines.


And you know what the best part is, Fifi gained a new friend!


Meet Space Clam, Fifi's friend from down under. Space Clam also travels the world and used to have his own shrine in an office space of a mining company.

How cool can that get?



1 comment:

  1. nice story to tell about...hard work for a whole week paid off....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...