Sunday, July 10, 2011

One Hundred Fifty Pesos

For this amount, I was able to fill four vases with Peruvian Lilies (Alstroemerias) and Baby's Breath!

I spent the entire afternoon cleaning my place and thought that a bunch of fresh flowers would be the icing on the cake. I had hydrangeas in mind but there were none available. I scouted for gerberas, carnations and paper roses but 4 dozens of those will set me back by PhP 500 (way cheaper than getting it elsewhere) so I settled for something inexpensive.

Roses are sold at PhP 35/dozen but not my thing tonight. I once bought 8 dozens of those to adorn my studio unit. My place smelled heavenly.

So fresh from Dangwa at PhP 150 only:


On top of my desk


By the coffee table


And on my sink


Yep, that's toothbrush, 2 bottles of olive oil, wine, beers and all.

The Peruvian Lilies cost PhP 55/bundle (I bought 2) while the baby's breath costs PhP 80/bundle (I got 1/2). It is best to head to Dangwa at night when the prices drop.

Dangwa Flower Market
Dos Castillas cor Laong Laan St
Sampaloc, Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...