Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weekend Update

After traversing Muntinlupa, Paranaque, Makati, Manila, Caloocan, Malabon, Valenzuela, Quezon City, Pasig, San Juan, Mandaluyong, Pasay and back to Muntinlupa...  slot in 3 meetings with  wedding partners and visiting a wake, I can definitely say it's a very productive Saturday for Team N&K. 


Yay!

If that's not enough, we started the day with a little DIY project. Masipag, much?


I am supposed to do labandera and katulong duties but I am pagoda cold wave lotion na and the only amusing thing to do right now is blog, therefore I blog!

Let's start with my first time in Malabon. After 10 years staying in Manila, it made me happy that I set foot in Malabon. 


The traveler in me finds self-fulfillment in conquering mileage near or far. 

On one of my sojourn in the city, I chanced upon this gas station. I wonder what Petron and Chevron think. 


This happened after watching Brown Revival perform at 70s Bistro. I am slowly turning into one cool musical hippie... though I slept in the bar after the first set. Tsk tsk tsk ... who dozes off in a bar?


On another note, I just have to share that yesterday, the ex-boyfriend surprised me with a bunch of flowers. Ex-boyfriends, this is what you should do.


Two weeks ago, this was left on my work desk. 


Office romance. Haha!

Speaking of work, here are my favorite things at the moment. My hard hat, my cabin trolley and of course the shoe box... and the pair of shoes inside.


Back to pastry, Purple Oven has the best bakeshop nook 


while the board is to die for


Very lovely.

I would like to end this note on a serious tone. While finishing my bottled water, I noticed that purchase of this product benefits my hometown.


SM provides for my l'il old town of Zamboanga del Norte. I am hoping that the new set of elected officials will do something and lead the province out of the poorest areas list.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...