Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Not So Wedding Wednesdays

This is not a Wedding Wednesday. However, here are a few interesting things that I came across while doing wedding planning.

My pancake breakfast - planned by me, cooked by me and of course, consumed by me. 


I woke up one Sunday morning feeling extra hungry. I contemplated whether to cross the street and get decent pancake but  I was too lazy so I made my own pancake. It wasn't soft at all but I was hungry. I would have wanted strawberries and kiwi but again, I was too lazy.

Then here's an extra pretty cupcake. It tastes as good as it looks. 


Pistachio, strawberries and creams. You can never go wrong with Sonja's.

One interesting Maya wrestling with a cupcake paper. 


While on the streets, we took note of this yellow car. 


Let me guess, the color is yellow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...