Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Unemployed Chronicles

It's Day 3 since I officially left my job and my expectation of waking up late, reading a book, having coffee, getting a manicure/pedicure with foot spa, hitting the gym and doing some wedding planning is well... an unmet expectation.

Reality is I had 5 hours of sleep the first 2 nights because I had to pack my things, among other things.


Here's my life being loaded on a pick-up truck.


Thank you Kim, Khris and Person A!

Pamahiin has it that the first things you bring into your new place are rice, water, salt, sugar and crucifix


Pansinin the rice... risotto rice ... I think I trained my ex-boyfriend well. =P


When I'm too stressed with scrubbing the floor, attending to the maintenance personnel, cable guy, and the numerous hardware trips I made, I open a Lego pack and assemble a Ferrari.


Late this afternoon, I was able to assemble another one because I had to wipe the floor and ledge again after the maintenance guy drilled the hooks for the curtain rods.

It's a vicious cycle. Matatapos ko rin tong Lego Ferrari set.



I'm finally settled in and I am pretty much excited: new home, new environment and new career. Thank you Lord for everything -(",)-*wink*

You're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...