Saturday, May 31, 2014

Gratitude Report

Today, I made some adult commitment. 


In spite of the responsibility this brings, my heart is filled with joy how God blesses you with things one can only dream of. After some emotional roller coaster summer, I am reminded this week that everything happens for a reason and always it is for the better. 

With gratitude in my heart, allow me to share the happy things that I snapped in my spiffy point and shoot while we sweltered in the 40-degree (of course Celsius!) heat. 

While alcohol was slowly taking over my body last night, this greeted me when I opened the car door. For a second, I can hardly figure out was going on until I realized yes, Person A is one of the sweetest person I know. 


Let it be known as well that I am one of the cheesiest person you will meet.

And I melt. 

This morning, I mustered the strength to cut some of the flowers and plop it in the vase. 


Speaking of flowers,  these are the beautiful blooms that we chanced upon during our morning walk in Baguio on the grounds of our favorite hotel. 


Fluffy, healthy, hydrangeas....


Yellow mums and cabbage-like cacti (which I am pretty sure has a proper name) 


This butterfly enjoying the wild flower as much as we do ...


Mornings are best spent with your favorite-st person in the world.


Speaking of walks, let me share with you how I pimped my toes 3 weeks back. 


Boom! Stabilo Yellow! Ubos ang highlighter sa opisina!

It did not disappoint, it was noticed by everyone - friends, Romans, boss  alike. 

Fret not, my toe nails are now back to neutrals care of O.P.I. Taupeless Beach. 


What's happiness if we don't include food in the picture. While we were in Baguio for my bestfriend's wedding, I finally had the chance to try breakfast at Cafe by the Ruins. It's absolutely good and worth it. 


This comes with fresh fruits and juice and may I just say that's the longest longganisa ever. At least 1-foot long. 

Person A has finally rubbed off his favorite dessert on me, this is my Summer 2014 official favorite - Amici's Gelato Brazo de Mercedes. 


Sinful. Calories. Sorry, I'm not really sorry.

To wrap up this post, I was so happy to watch the ballet recital of my very cute friend. 


Admittedly, they're way cuter than I am. Look at this lot at the end of the show. 


The recital also featured the prettiest Tahitian dancers. 


It was one of the best Sunday afternoons this summer.


Life is full of little happy things that sometimes we forget to notice. We are always blessed.

Have a great weekend, friends!

1 comment:

  1. What's up, I log on to your new stuff daily. Your story-telling
    style is witty, keep up the good work!

    my page; weight loss tips

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...