Monday, July 15, 2013

Catch the Bouquet

I am in search of the perfect pink polish. I will attend a wedding this weekend and thought that pink nails would be the best way to go. So on my last trip to the salon, I tried this.


Orly's Catch the Bouquet.


I am not a fan of metallic nail polish - if the shade doesn't suit your skin tone, it will come out tacky. In this case, the shade of pink is soft and very feminine. This is the best shade of pink I've tried so far. The sheen renders texture to the otherwise flat color.


My verdict: I want to try this sweet shade sans metallic sheen. It comes out nice on most angles, though personal preference, I am still not keen on metallic polish. 

2 comments:

  1. Click and find out more about the store's website!There are many beautiful dresses.glamchase moncho heridia gabby dress com reviews You will love it!
    http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...