Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mrs. Person A

Hello Friends!

I apologize for hibernating last December - my schedule was packed, work had to be attended to and LIFE was busily happening around me. No worries, I am back - for good - more energized than ever and  a full on thief.

This kind of thief, I mean.


Yes, somebody stole my heart, so I stole his family name last Friday: 10th of January, 2014. It is one of the happiest days of my life.

Maybe She's That Girl is finally....


Mrs. Person A.


Yay! Can we toast on that, please?

It was our perfect wedding ... and more.

I can't wait to share with you how we planned, executed and celebrated that one special day. In the mean time, please enjoy these snaps from our awesome photography team - Chestknots Studio of Jayjay Lucas.

For the blessing of our dream wedding and the gift of marriage, may God be praised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...