Friday, June 24, 2011

Who's Afraid of Zombies?

I am not.

Because tonight I'll sleep with a peashooter, a cherry bomb, squash, jalapeno and kernel-pult.



My plant army will fight the lone zombie and keep it from eating my brain. That is the cutest and most stupid-looking zombie ever. It even has blue shorts on!

Oh Yeah!

For those who are not familiar with Plants vs Zombies, it's a sickeningly cute game in which players place differnt types of plants and fungi, each with their own unique offensive/defensive capabilities, around a house in order to stop a horde of zombies devouring the brains of the residents.

If you haven't played it yet, I suggest you do, it's highly entertaining and addicting.



P.S. The plant army isn't mine, they're Person A's. However, I got dibs on eight of them, including the zombie. That is if he'll give it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...