Sunday, January 23, 2011

11 Goals for 2011


1. Lose Weight. Specifically, lose 3 BMI points which equates to 5 lbs (and I am eating my 3rd piece of chocolate as I am typing this). 


2. Save and Invest 25% of my income. Seriously study stock trading and influence at least 2 people on proper financial management. Tall order. 

Photo from El Nido Resorts website.















 

3. Travel.
  • El Nido is the destination of choice but it has always been the past 3 years. My preferred travel companion is in the area 2 weeks each month and isn't fond of the beach, hence we agreed that we'll visit El Nido if he's posted back to the office. If you're wondering why we head to the beach each year, I just charmed (bullied him) my way.
  • Swim with the whale sharks in Donsol.
  • Hike the trail to Pinatubo. Loser, I know. This got to happen this year. 
  • Fly and take photos of the rolling hills of Batanes.
  • I could head out and see the world: Borobodur, Angkor Wat, Australia, Japan, Switzerland, Peru... I can even head out to Betelgeuse! Well, I still have to be a "Billionaire.... so freaking bad"

4. Develop and practice a new skill at work. 

5. Pamper the 'rents.  


6. Spend quality time with Person A while cutting down on "date" cost. 


7. Serve in the Community at least 10 times. That's once a month excluding January and December. That should be doable.

Photo from ABC News















8. Go back to school. I am still debating on this. 

  • What's the opportunity?
  • What course should I take? Last time I checked I want to go to Law School. Don't ask me, I have no idea where that come from. Clearly, I need some good direction here.
  • What are my options?

Hopefully, I get to sort this out in 2011

9. Wake up early and live healthy. I wake up at 4:30 on workdays then wake up at 11 AM on weekends. I should let go of that. Groggy or not, I must wake up at 7 and start the day rolling.


10. Cook more edible dishes from scratch.


11. Read more books, visit museums, watch documentaries and foreign films and dine in hole-in-the-wall restaurants. 

What do you hope to accomplish this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...