Sunday, August 11, 2013

Update

Hello! Hello!

I apologize for the erratic blogging schedule but I assure you I am still here and I am very much enjoying life in spite of the number of things that need my attention. Hopefully, I will be able to get back to regular blogging schedule... sooner rather than later. In the mean time, allow me to share a few updates.

Starting with a wedding update. Taaadaaaa!!! This is what I did Thursday night. Reviewing our would-be invite. Did some proof-reading, printing on paper.. and I still need to get back to it. 

Happiness!


Then Friday morning this greeted me on my desk. Thank you Cheryll and Glenn, until the next time we outsmart each other.


Remember I told you I am enjoying life, well, some days it's in the form of Indian food.


However earlier, after marveling at Mt. Arayat along SCTEX


Person A and I craved for Korean food. This hole in the wall restaurant in QC is the real deal. Great food.


Last night, we went around Greenbelt and had late night tea at this fab place.


We liked it so much that we ordered an additional pot after a hearty Japanese meal.


Note the happiness on my face. Yeah, this relationship is still centered on food. 

Lastly, there's an attempt to plant Nino, the onion. It was initially intended to go with food but it sprouted a leaf so it was planted in a pot and is now sitting by my window fighting for its dear life.


That's it for now, I'll sit down longer next time and make kwento about anything and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...