Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ping! Pong!

Table tennis everyday, everyday OK.






















That's right. I own a couple of paddles, 3 balls and a racket container - however you call it. As usual, hanggang porma na naman ako.  


After a month of religiously playing every lunch break, I now know how to do the forehand drive... and the forehand drive. Let it be known that I don't do underspin, sidespin and all known pektus there is in the Chinese kingdom and beyond.


But we'll get there. We'll get there one lunch break at a time.


So yesterday, I thought the time is ripe to invite Person A to a match - a competitive match.


Suffice it is to say that I look like this after sweating it out for a couple of hours.




























F-A-I-L.


There goes the pounds I worked so hard in the week to lose.


Going back to the 2 hours we spent playing, let's say my favorite line was "Can we please tone the skill a notch lower?" 


Also, I probably deserve the baby back - for the fighting spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...