Saturday, October 9, 2010

Kirin makes Teas, too

I love doing my grocery shopping. I love it so much that I do it inefficiently, I do it weekly.


What gets me more excited is doing my grocery shopping in a foreign grocery store, maybe it be out of the country or here. It's the "I really don't know what I am getting with this purchase" feeling gets me all giddy. And yes, I am compelled to pick an item or two, just for the heck of trying any product. More often than not, I don't understand its label.


























A couple of weeks back, I dropped by a Korean grocery store in Baguio and got some instant noodles. The one Nestee and I had is good, doesn't taste "instant" at all. The premium ice cream that we tried has an excellent texture.




























Early this evening, I dropped by the local Japanese grocery store. I thought about buying ingredients and cook something Japanese but that's just too complicated for my meager cooking skills. I just decided to get some tea and coffee. I am a self-confessed tea addict. I now like it with my fried chicken.


All the while, I thought Kirin just makes beer. It makes good tea, too.


And yes, by doing my foreign grocery thing, I also learn a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...