Sunday, November 25, 2012

Starbucks 2013 Planner

After breakfast in our new favorite Starbucks (ischoloveley, by the way!)


Person A gave me his Starbucks stickers card to redeem my planner. Hooray, for generous boyfriends! I stopped regularly chugging Starbucks for the calories and the moolah so it's implied that my stickers are way below the 17 stickers required to claim one planner. Secondly, I am not able to maximize the use of the planner. I love to plan and organize but my current gadgets get the job done. So the planners I've been accumulating the past years are just sitting in my desk at home.

Nonetheless, let me share with you why I think this could be the most amazing Starbucks planner to date. For 2012, my favorite is the Seattle's Best planner - which I use as a personal diary.


It comes in 3 colors: black, green and white. I was contemplating between the green and white for the sole reason that the green looks so fresh. However, Person A just commented to stick to the white because it's my favorite color shade, after all.


Here's my white, leather-bound planner.

There's a monthly summary page. This is a winner for me.


A bigger space for daily planning. However, I still prefer a page a day design to capture the important notes I have for the day.


It's more personalized and have these stickies you can use to brighten someone else's day.


There's the traditional freebies coupon which is presented in a more creative way.


And what I love most next to the white cover is the free book mark! A mug of coffee + a book sounds like perfect combination.


And I'd like to end this post with my make out session with the frappuccino before we parted for the day.


We were amazed that it's been a long time since I had one. The past year/s, I always order hot or iced despite craving for a frappe. Again, calories. 

Oh Starbucks, you are always loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...