Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Congratulate Me!

This is me taking a sip of my margarita. At one in the morning. On a weeknight. 


To be fair, today is a holiday. 

I've been wanting a margarita for weeks. Let's blame the summer heat, shall we?


A bit of a background, my friends wanted to meet up and I was hungry. Super hungry, so I changed my PJs and voila midnight dinner with the boys.


We ended up in a Tex-Mex place in Makati Ave and I had a huge order of steak burritos.


The place has a nice ambiance and diners frequent the restaurant at 1 in the morning. 


The food was okay, not really great so we ended up having coffee at a different place which has a lot of patrons at 3 in the morning! People in the big city don't sleep, don't they?

Thanks for the night... early morning friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...