Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kids, A Lesson on the Philippine Economy

Something serious for tonight.

A video by Rappler.com explaining in simple terms what happened to the Philippine economy in 2011. 


I came across the video from Randell Tiongson's blog, which I just followed. He gave a talk at work on investments. Interesting and inspiring. It helps as well that it was a stand-up comedy show with finance and investments as the topics. 

Tomorrow, we'll go back to regular programming: food, travel, beauty and all absurd things that I fancy.  

Promise.



P.S. I believe in spending less than what you earn, investing your income and gaining financial freedom. I also believe in having a nice pair of Louboutin with a Chanel bag to boot. Probably in a thousand years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...